Created on September 3, 2015
There’s no one reason to explain why global consumers actively seek out U.S. goods and services, and no single explanation why global investors call the United States the best place in the world to invest.
A variety of factors keep American companies at the forefront of innovation, on top of advanced manufacturing, research, technology, and education. A stable currency, an educated workforce, and an enormous consumer base – among other factors – maintain our top investment climate.
And while there’s no one reason to explain why the United States leads the way in these areas, there is one place American companies and economic development organizations (EDOs) can show our leadership: HANNOVER MESSE 2016.
Partner Country USA: An Unequaled Advantage for Companies and EDOs.
Global businesses and investors have recognized HANNOVER MESSE as a top trade and investment show for decades, but with the United States as the event Partner Country for the first time in history, there is more opportunity for U.S. companies, EDOs, and the nation as a whole to showcase itself as the global business leader.
I want to invite you to be a part of it, joining HANNOVER MESSE as an exhibitor in a U.S. Pavilion.Companies and EDOs that participate as U.S. exhibitors will find unequaled advantage by participating in the U.S. Pavilions:
- Connect directly to more than 200,000 attendees, including global investors, buyers, distributors, resellers, and members of the business media.
- Reach a global audience that comes from more than 70 countries.
- Network with more than 100 business delegations that come to the event ready to make business deals.
- Connect across industry sectors from energy, industrial automation, digital factory, industrial supply, and research technology.
- Take advantage of support from the U.S. Commercial Service and SelectUSA including personalized, 1-on-1 counseling tailored to your needs.
It is rare that any company or EDO would get the opportunity to exhibit products, services or investment opportunities to such a large audience, and with the added exposure from the U.S. Pavilion, this event is a can’t-miss opportunity.
I hope you’ll add HANNOVER MESSE to your global strategy in 2016, and please feel free to contact us with questions at HannoverMesse@trade.gov.
Originally posted at Tradeology, the official of blog of ITA.
Posted at 6:54 AM