A special invitation for your business to participate in the 2018 Export Readiness Workshop to learn how to Succeed in International Markets. Learn Export Business Planning, Foreign Market Entry Methods & How to find Foreign Buyers.
- Looking for new ways to increase your sales?
- Want to know how you can expand sales with export strategies?
- Learn who can provide your business with real-world assistance.
- Learn about the risks and rewards of doing international business.
- Washington SBDC – International Trade Specialist
- Washington SBDC – Certified Business Advisor
- Shipping and Logistics Professional
- EXIM Bank – Seattle Regional Export Finance Center – Regional Director
- Washington State Department of Agriculture – International Marketing Trade Specialist
- SBA Office of International Trade Seattle – Regional Export Finance Manager
- Basics of Export Readiness
- Financing & Risk Mitigation Tools and available resources along with Reliable Methods of Payment
- Best Practices in Shipping and Logistics – Real world presentation by a freight forwarder
- SWOT Analysis of your market position (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)